Regional Operations Coordinator, Driver Engagement (Experience)
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We are seeking a smart, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support the operations team as we continue to grow our presence. This position will focus on Quality, one of the top 3 strategic pillars for LatAm in 2018 and a key issue for Uber competitiveness in Brazil. This role will be responsible for:
This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber.
Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do
- Monitor and improve partner app performance (work with engineering teams)
- Take ownership of localizing partner app
- Roll out new features in our markets and coordinate launches of new products
- Lead partner education and communications processes
- Monitor and improve driver support experience (work with Community Operations)
- Optimize internal processes with the aim of improving driver experience
- Develop and implement fair & clear quality processes
- Create accurate quality metrics
- Identify main quality issues and gaps
What you'll need
- A deep passion for product and desire to improve customer experience
- An excellent undergraduate degree (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 1 year of operations / client-facing management (internships included)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superb organizational skills
- Humble attitude
- The ability to work autonomously and own and complete projects
- To be a problem solver at heart
- An interest in and passion for Uber
Back to top