Regional Operations Coordinator, Compliance & Fraud
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Process Ownership: Own processes for the entire region, ensuring zero error rate, that all deadlines are met, and there is strong communication with key internal stakeholders.
- Process Improvement: Take ownership of complex tasks and optimize for maximum
- efficiency and time savings. Find ways to exponentially cut the number of hours it takes to complete a given process, while maintaining a perfect accuracy rate.
- Strategy. Assist in decisions regarding which compliance & fraud projects should be focused on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals.
- Product Improvement. Proactively seek out ways in which we can improve our products to save City Team’s time, lessen our compliance risk, or potential for fraudulent activity. Effectively communicate issues, scope, and impact to product teams to assist them in rolling out new tools or fixes.
- Analytics. Through deep analytics and careful auditing, identify new types of fraud & compliance risk, and develop processes to eliminate/mitigate them.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of programs and work with management to execute those strategies as efficiently as possible
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber’s growth in the region and do whatever it takes to get the job done
WHAT YOU NEED
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance or similar field
- Python knowledge a plus, but not required
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top