Regional Operations Associate (ANZ)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Role
As a member of the ANZ Operations team, you will be comfortable taking initiative, able to collaborate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. You will be tasked with scaling the business, as we grow across ANZ and around the world. At a city and regional level, you will drive world-class innovation, optimize the execution of work across teams and be a champion of collaboration between ANZ cities and the global business.
We are seeking a smart, personable, highly organized Regional Operations Associate to help us retain, engage and better support driver-partners in cities around ANZ, by designing and executing communications, projects, processes, and experiments driven by a thorough understanding of data and analytics. This is an opportunity to work with an experienced operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. This unique opportunity will allow you to scale your impact across the entire ANZ region. We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives.
What you'll do
- Work closely with ANZ city driver operations teams to centralize streamlined processes
- Own and understand partner lifecycle interactions and strive to improve them
- Lead projects and experiments to drive KPI improvements
- Devise and run high quality analytics that identify market performance and opportunities
What you'll need
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 1 year of operations / client-facing management (internships included)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to self motivate, and own and complete projects
- Be a problem solver at heart
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top