Regional Operations Analytics Manager, UberEATS - EMEA
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
The Operations Analytics manager role provides a unique opportunity to drive business growth operational efficiency through the analysis of data and strategic thinking. This role will be part EMEA EATS central operations team and operate across 4 major verticals: marketplace efficiency, courier operations, restaurant operations and enterprise operations. This specialized analytics role requires a combination of analytics skills (mathematics/statistics /optimisation), deep operations experience, and technical skills (SQL and R required; programming languages prefered).
What you'll do
- Function as the first analytics specialist in regional operations team of EMEA EATS
- Operate across major vertical marketplace efficiency, Courier operations, restaurant operations and enterprise operations,
- Conduct business research by gathering data (SQL), do deep data dive(R, MatLab etc) identifying options, and conducting experiments with detailed analysis
- Identify opportunities and devise innovative statistical tools/methods to resolve those problems
- Present data-driven recommendations with clear proposed next steps
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of various regional growth and efficiency programs and work with regional operations specialist to execute those strategies
- Create scripts to translate complex operational issues into automated solutions
- Potentially scale a team of analytics and technical experts
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree (required) Master's(preferred) in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- Required: High-level proficiency in SQL, R and Matlab
- Required: Strong operational background (this position is really not well filled by a pure Eng person)
- Preferred: full-stack experience
- Preferred: Understanding of Go, Java
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the UberEATS brand in EMEA.
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage.
- Uber credits every month for taking trips.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top