Regional Operations Analyst - São Paulo
Passionate about high-growth companies and have strong analytical skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Do you live and breathe to turn large amounts of raw data into meaningful business information? Then let’s talk.
As a member of Uber’s Latin American Operations team, you will help the strategic decision-making process and support operational excellence in the region. The ideal candidate for this role should have impressive analytical skills, a marked taste for operational challenges, excellent time-management and organizational habits and the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive analysis on important strategic decisions in order to improve operational and financial performance of cities in the region
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and expansion efforts
- Coordinate with country teams to identify, document and quantify the impact and efficiency of best-in-class tools and processes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1-5 years of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence or related experience; high-growth analytics or operations experience a plus
- Degree in science, engineering, economics, finance or similar field
- Absolute team player
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Explorer – the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills – many say they are great at Excel, fewer truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there’s always more to learn)
- SQL experience highly preferred
- Employees are given Uber credits each month
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Monthly gym reimbursement
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top