Regional Marketing Manager - Media Strategy
Uber is hiring a Marketing Manager to execute and implement marketing communication strategies that will support Uber’s mission to be the category leader in making “transportation as reliable as running water” in LATAM.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of flawlessly executing marketing communications strategies in a highly competitive environment for e-commerce, mobile app companies, or Fortune 100 companies. He or She will think creatively and analytically, and work collaboratively across the organization. Additionally, this candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Sr. Marketing Manager to drive execution of integrated media campaigns that support Uber’s growth initiatives while achieving cost KPIs in the LATAM Region.
- Work with agency and digital channel managers to ensure that plans are executed as developed
- Review plans and schedules submitted by agency and digital channel managers to ensure they meet campaign objectives
- Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve each offline channel’s ROI without losing sight of growth
- Work with Ad Ops team to ensure agency partners are sending / receiving data to feed dashboard
- Foster strong and productive relationships with all paid media agencies, sales and technology partners
- Work with Marketing Analytics team on all campaign ad hoc analyses, which includes response tracking and campaign reporting.
- Work with Program Managers to drive creative pipeline for any creative and promotional assets, including: (a) creative approval process (b) encoding / traffic © legal approval
- Own and manage invoice reconciliation process
- Act as liaison between agencies and Uber finance team to ensure vendor invoices are tracked and submitted for payment
- Track all incoming invoices and credit memos vs. budget
- Ensure costs are allocated appropriately across regions
- Embrace knowledge of all changing media marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, media tech, and provide expertise internally to keep organization in the know
- Oversee media budgets, budget tracking and execution of authorized plans
- Implement on-going communications with agencies to inspire the best work and ensure a strong feedback loop between Uber and Agencies
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of experience in executing multi-channel campaigns
- Must have digital AND linear planning background for National brands
- Both in-house and agency experience would be a plus
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance that with the ‘art’ of media strategy
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top