Regional Marketing Manager - Media Strategy
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Uber is hiring a Marketing Manager to execute and implement marketing communication strategies that will support Uber's mission to be the category leader in making "transportation as reliable as running water" in LATAM.
You will have a consistent track record of precisely executing marketing communications strategies for e-commerce, mobile app companies, or Fortune 100 companies. He or She will think creatively and analytically, and work collaboratively across the organization. Additionally, you are able to thrive in a fast moving environment.
What you'll do
- Work with Sr. Marketing Manager to drive execution of integrated media campaigns that support Uber's growth initiatives while achieving critical metrics in the LATAM Region.
- Work with agency and digital channel managers to ensure that plans are executed as developed
- Review plans and schedules submitted by agency and digital channel managers to ensure they meet campaign objectives
- Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve each offline channel's value without losing sight of growth
- Work with Advertising Operations team to ensure agency partners are sending / receiving data to feed dashboard
- Foster strong and productive relationships with all paid media agencies, sales and technology partners
- Work with Marketing Analytics team on all campaign ad hoc analyses, which includes response tracking and campaign reporting.
- Work with Program Managers to drive creative pipeline for any creative and promotional assets, including: (a) creative approval process (b) encoding / traffic (c) legal approval
- Own and manage invoice reconciliation process
- Act as liaison between agencies and Uber finance team to ensure vendor invoices are tracked and submitted for payment
- Track all incoming invoices and credit memos versus budget
- Ensure costs are allocated appropriately across regions
- Embrace knowledge of all changing media marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, media tech, and provide expertise internally to keep organization in the know
- Lead media budgets, budget tracking and execution of authorized plans
- Implement on-going communications with agencies to inspire the best work and ensure a strong feedback loop between Uber and agencies
What you'll need
- At least 4 years of experience in executing multi-channel campaigns
- Digital and linear planning background for national brands
- Both in-house and agency experience would be a plus
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance that with the 'art' of media strategy
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top