Regional Marketing Lead, UberEverything - EMEA (Amsterdam based)
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more earning opportunities for drivers. With UberEverything we’re building Uber’s next set of businesses; whether it’s great food fast with UberEATS or sending things across town with UberRUSH, you will be involved in some of the new exciting business lines coming out of Uber. If done right, we believe that this will transform communities, power businesses and fundamentally change the way people live in a city.
As the first Marketing lead for UberEverything in EMEA you will be responsible for driving business success across the entire region by working closely with product, UX/design, engineering as well as regional & local marketing teams to build a local and differentiated product, drive go-to-market and overall growth. Initially focused on UberEATS, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating program delivery for consumers, driver partners as well as businesses. This role requires a good combination of product understanding, project management, communication skills as well as extensive consumer and/or B2B product marketing experience.
What you’ll do:
- Be the advocate for consumers, drivers & businesses in EMEA
- Ownership of marketing KPIs, adapting creative/brand for local needs and working with the rest of the product team to create local differentiation
- Craft impactful go-to-market plans, including research, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Work with regional & country teams to generate customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Work with other teams to execute effective acquisition & engagement campaigns covering consumers, businesses & delivery partners
- Work closely with operations to provide them with the content and data analytics they need to succeed
- Inspire the rest of the team with a compelling vision for the UberEverything businesses in EMEA
What you need:
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- 8+ years experience delivering highly successful go-to-market strategies in an innovative tech / digital business or at a top tier consulting firm’s strategic marketing practice.
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan.
- A “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier who excels in cross-functional environment. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away. You are able to hustle to get things done, but also know how to find longer term solutions.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Employees are given free Uber trips every month
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top