Regional Manager, Xchange Leasing - Northern California
The Xchange Leasing program is looking for a driven entrepreneur to join the team at our first set of storefront dealerships. Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovative leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
A Regional Manager at Xchange is a senior-level P&L manager responsible for all operations in their territory. Regional Managers at Xchange will oversee a sub-region (e.g. NorCal, SoCal, DMV, Florida) operations, P&L, and hiring plan to support Showrooms, sales points. At scale Regional Managers (RMs) will manage 30-50 employees both in their city and remote locations. RMs will be managers of managers and have responsibility for staff in multiple locations and as such an ideal candidate is a proven and experienced senior-level manager.
Regional Managers are responsible for delivering top-line growth through distribution expansion, channel optimization, local recruitment and people management, facilities management, and inter-company and community stakeholder management. The Regional Manager reports directly to the General Manager of Xchange Leasing for the Northeast.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee Xchange’s operations across the subregion. Full accountability for all in-person sales, customer delivery, and facilities management.
- Manage all Xchange sales and service resources and sites in the subregion. This includes our fully managed Showrooms exclusively dedicated to originating Xchange leases, the staff and facilities at dealerships where we have dedicated space, or staff and services we embed on in Uber’s partner support centers.
- Work closely with city team and regional new supply leaders to align Xchange expansion plans with projected supply hour needs.
- Implementing tools and mechanisms to support best-practice sharing, talent rotation, and deploying and scaling pilots.
- Represent Xchange at local events such as job fairs, city task forces, local marketing events.
- Responsible for driving efficiency gains through continuous process improvements at showrooms, sales points and BPO interactions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Senior management level (5+ years) experience. Leadership of complex project teams and management of team members. High-growth operations and/or startup experience a strong plus.
- Previous experience in managing a P&L
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven and intuitive mindset, with a get things done attitude
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- Strong leadership and composure
- Significant people management, experience in leading teams of 20+ people and/or managing diverse stakeholders in various geographies
- Developed analytical skills; SQL knowledge a plus
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top