Regional Manager, Integrated Marketing Campaigns
In just over five years, Uber’s proud to be delivering our service throughout 63 countries in over 344 different cities across the globe. But that’s not enough – we’re always driving new initiatives and new strategies to improve and enhance the Uber experience for our riders and our driver partners. We regularly execute integrated, experience-based marketing campaigns that delight riders, driver partners, and the cities we serve every day. A tenacity toward delivering an awesome experience for our users is critical to our success, and we’re looking for a Regional Marketing Manager (Campaigns focused) to develop and execute marketing and brand building campaign strategy in the region and beyond.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll be tasked with growing brand awareness up and down the region by marketing Uber in the most engaging but efficient ways possible. You’ll knock down doors and pursue any crazy idea to grow and engage Uber’s customers – no initiative of any size or scale is out of reach.
- “Make magic” for riders and drivers. You’ll be tasked with growing brand awareness up and down the region by creating engaging, exciting experiences (including events, ongoing campaigns, loyalty programs, and more) for riders and drivers as efficiently as possible. You’ll use strong business judgement and critical thinking skills to laser in on the ideas that will have the biggest impact on our riders and driver partners.
- Market newly launched products. Help develop and execute the product marketing strategy to support the launch of new, exciting products coming on the Uber platform in 2016 and beyond.
- Share the wealth. Campaigns might start in a city or a small group of cities, but given the global nature of our business have a tendency to end beyond that. Based on the success you see, you’ll work with other marketing and business teams to scale your efforts around the nation and even around the world.
- Bring your analytical A game. Uber is a heavily data driven company – you’ll use strong analytical skills to quantify the impact of the campaigns we run, tracking user engagement metrics, media impressions, ROI, and other key metrics.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Creative, customer focused mind. Our campaigns serve a variety of purposes – delighting riders and drivers, engaging other community stakeholders, giving back to the cities in which we operate, and testing new ways we can use our technology. You are an out of the box thinker who pushes beyond what’s been done before, but never loses sight of the primary goals of a campaign. You intuitively understand what customers want and are able to find creative, innovative ways to give it to them.
- Detail oriented execution machine. Once you’ve decided on an idea, you’re meticulous about seeing it through. You think of everything from the obvious challenges to the smallest details, and plan thoroughly to make sure it’s all covered. When you’re in charge, you make things look easy to people on the outside.
- A strong, personable, communicator. You are comfortable spending the majority of your time working with various internal and external teams in a hyper collaborative environment. You have a can-do attitude and know how to get a clear message across.
- Hustle is your middle name. This team moves fast and always operates in new spaces. You pick up things fast and run with them, wearing as many hats as needed and jumping in to help your teammates where needed. If you need a ton of hand holding, this isn’t the job for you.
QUALIFICATIONS – Senior Regional Marketing Manager, Campaigns
- 6+ years of program, brand, or project management experience. Demonstrated success in designing and delivering on marketing strategies and programs, in both B2C and B2B environments and/or marketing/advertising agencies if possible.
- Experience making data-driven marketing and sales decisions using surveys, focus groups, A/B testing, and other analytical tools, and demonstrated business sense and intuition through successful marketing projects in the past
- Proven expertise overseeing program management, brand management, or a project management group.
- Able to leverage a team, keeping them extremely adaptable to change and able to execute quickly
- A track record of having attracted, hired and managed a large, high-performing team
QUALIFICATIONS – Regional Marketing Manager, Campaigns
- 4+ years of program, brand, or project management experience.
- Employees get plenty of Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top