Regional Growth Marketing Manager - CEE
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Based in Amsterdam, the successful candidate will work as part of the EMEA Central Marketing team, covering our Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region.
We are looking for a strategic marketer with strong digital experience. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, effectively analysing marketing performance to recommend holistic strategies to drive profitable growth in the countries within their portfolio. The role will be varied and challenging, but also rewarding as they will play a key role in the development of the CEE region. The successful candidate will work alongside other regional growth leads in EMEA, operating in a matrix structure between local and central teams, so effective communication and stakeholder management will be key.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Grow the business through successful strategic marketing initiatives and effective budget deployment (in consultation with the different countries within your region).
- Use a variety of data sources to analyse business performance, recommending effective strategies across the whole user acquisition funnel (awareness/consideration/action)
- Be the lead contact for countries on performance marketing initiatives and results, challenging the status quo, and identifying new growth tactics
- Own the monthly performance marketing reporting and budgeting cycles end-to-end.
- Manage cross-functional digital projects, working with both central and country marketing teams, along with other senior stakeholders
- Be the growth expert and advocate for your region, uncovering growth levers within your territory and bringing regional insights to the central teams.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 5 years experience within digital/marketing with demonstrable success.
- Analytically very strong, with an innate ability to use data to present arguments.
- A true strategic thinker, able to understand business metrics and the "bigger picture", creatively .
- Ability to creatively incorporate a data-led strategic approach into Marketing best practice.
- Strong skills in communication and stakeholder management, proactively partnering with key decision makers.
- Experience within both direct-response performance marketing and awareness-driven campaigns.
- Problem solver who is comfortable trying to fix hard problems.
- Project management and prioritisation skills, with the ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Gym reimbursement, twenty five paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top