Regional Growth Marketing Lead - EATS (Mexico City)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation, food and delivery. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities more convenient, safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery. Uber's proud to be delivering our service throughout 3 countries in Latam already, with amazing success and incredible opportunities to continue to grow.
In this role, you will coordinate with our various city team stakeholders to help understand needs and goals and work on cohesive marketing strategies. You take initiative, love solving people problems, have deep media/analytical expertise and can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
What you'll do
- Coordinate paid media execution across channels like search, display, social and offline - working closely with channel managers.
- Own overall acquisition performance across cities in LATAM, working closely with channel managers to adjust goals, budgets and allocation.
- Own communication with city teams to present back on results. Lead the planning and management of all communication cadence - including weekly reports, status meetings, and stakeholder training.
- Work on understanding market needs and coordination large campaigns for various regions across channels.
What you'll need
- At least 4 years experience in marketing channels like search, social, and display.
- Excellent analytical skills with Excel.
- Experience in managing large budget campaigns and ability to pace to goal.
- Experience working with LATAM regions in marketing and a knowledge of the LATAM media landscape and partners.
- Language skills - Spanish and English.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you are building. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top