Regional Growth Marketing Lead - Central America (Costa Rica)
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We're a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone. Just as our business is constantly evolving, the same applies for this role as the marketing manager will help coordinate and pioneer marketing strategies across the LATAM region.
In this role, you will coordinate with our various city team stakeholders to help understand needs, goals and work on cohesive marketing strategies. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems, has deep media/analytical expertise and can thrive in a startup culture.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate paid media execution across channels like search, display, social and offline - working closely with channel managers.
- Own overall acquisition performance across cities in LATAM, working closely with channel managers to adjust goals, budgets and allocation.
- Own communication with city teams to present back on results. Lead the planning and management of all communication cadence - including weekly reports, status meetings, and stakeholder training.
- Work on understand market needs and coordination large campaigns for various regions across channels.
What You'll Need:
- 4-6 years experience in marketing channels like search, social, and display.
- Strong analytical skills with Excel.
- Experience in managing large budget campaigns and ability to pace to goal.
- Experience working with LATAM regions in marketing and a knowledge of the LATAM media landscape and partners.
- Language skills - Spanish, Portuguese.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Employees are given Uber rides every month
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top