Regional Courier Operations Manager, Strategy - UberEATS
UberEverything is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our operations team as Regional Operations Managers for the US & Canada. If you love setting a vision and solving problems from 30,000 feet as well as dive deep into the details, we might have the opportunity you've been looking for.
On the UberEverything Regional Operations team, we're helping to scale our most impactful processes and initiatives, support markets, and drive innovation in the business. The Courier Funnel Ops team is focused on making delivering with Uber easier and more widely available.
- Drive analysis on important strategic decisions informs key business initiatives, including understanding the biggest blockers keeping couriers from delivering with UberEATs
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in business decision-making
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city-level, regional, and mega-regional levels
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with other city and central operations teams, as well as marketing and product, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives
This might be a good role for you if you've dug into similar types of projects in the past:
- Developed, deployed, and iterated on a cohorted driver / rider incentive strategy for your markets
- Analyzed, developed, and iterated on a strategy for large-scale events including venue and dispatch optimization, an incentive strategy, and a communication plan
- Identified POOL inconvenience thresholds and built and executed on multi-level strategy to test and address
Here are some example Funnel Ops projects:
- Funnel audit process for all US & Canada UberEATs markets
- Identifying opportunities for training agents and experts on key courier issues; playbooking training process
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills. SQL proficiency is a big plus.
- Self-motivated, works independently and possesses strong organization and time management skills
- BS from top university.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Uber credits each month
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top