Regional Courier Experience Manager - UberEATS
Uber is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our operations team as Regional Operations Managers for the US & Canada. If you love setting a vision and solving problems from 30,000 feet as well as dive deep into the details, we might have the opportunity you've been looking for.
As one of the world's fastest growing companies, we're generating vast amounts of data in every one of our cities every day. We use this data to inform everything we do: ensure balance in the marketplace, deploy incentives and promotions, understand customer behavior, and more. Operations Managers on our Regional Operations Teams are critical to us being able to turn that data into a strategy and action on it.
On the UberEverything Regional Operations team, we're helping to scale our most impactful processes and initiatives, support markets, and drive innovation in the business. The Courier Experience team is focused on managing the lifecycle of our Driver Partners to ensure that delivering with Uber is a simple, low stress, and rewarding experience. Work-streams include education, comms, quality, sentiment, retention, and fraud.
- Drive analysis on important strategic decisions informs key business initiatives, including marketplace balancing efforts, promotion targeting decisions, customer engagement programs, and more
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in business decision-making
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city-level, regional, and mega-regional levels
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with other city and central operations teams, as well as marketing and product, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives
Example Courier Experience projects:
- Analyze courier payment, sentiment, and retention data to help inform a region-wide pricing framework to guide managers in making key decisions
- Utilize data from a variety of sources to create a Courier quality process that's flexible enough to take in inputs at the market level but scalable enough to be run without significant bandwidth
- Roll out campaigns and initiatives to better support our Courier partners and improve their experience delivering with UberEverything
- Stand-up a process to train our Greenlight Hub experts on UberEATs on a national scale
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills. SQL proficiency is a big plus.
- Self-motivated, works independently and possesses strong organization and time management skills
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Uber credits each month
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top