Regional Community Operations Specialist (Insights) - Bangkok, Uber Eats
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We're looking for a Regional Community Operations Specialist for Uber Eats, responsible for, but not limited to, identifying and deep diving into problems, surfacing insights, proposing and implementing customer obsessed solutions to improve the customer experience for Uber Eats in your country. Based in Thailand, this role comes with a heavy focus on insights generation and analysis.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Monitor, analyze and report customer support metrics. This may include one or more metrics such as contact rate, customer satisfaction score, service levels, quality scores.
- Dive deep into quantitative and qualitative data, surface patterns, identify gaps, conduct root cause analysis and draw out actionable insights
- Implement data driven initiatives and track outcomes
- Work with internal stakeholders, be it local teams to improve how we deliver food in your country, regional teams on implementing initiatives or global teams to improve internal tools and the overall user experience.
- Listen attentively to the voice of Uber Eats' community and provide actionable insights to the rest of the company that directly impacts how the Uber Eats app works.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 0 to 2 years' experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, also expected is strong skills in synthesizing large amounts of data (quantitative and qualitative) into key insights.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and good SQL.
- Strong command of written English and storytelling skills, excellent in crafting actionable insights to tell stories with good presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills, thorough, able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Able to work in a team, manage peers and stakeholders to drive action and also work independently
- Strong customer centric mindset
Back to top