Regional Chief of Staff - Finance
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of Uber and its team
- Provide overall department management and governance duties such as call screening, memos and letters to the executives
- Participating in team management, which involves team meetings bi-weekly, monthly and/or quarterly
- Coordinate calendars, which are comprised of heavy meeting schedules and extensive travel
- Make complex travel arrangements and coordinates itineraries
- Keep track of multiple projects at the same time
- Assist in managing expense accounts and budgets
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience in the industry or other fast paced companies
- Resourceful in problem solving and ability to get things done
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize needs
- Ability to balance workload under short deadlines and changing priorities
- Internet proficiency, knowledge of web-based applications and proficiency in Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary
- Advanced level of English. Portuguese and Spanish is a plus
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top