Regional Business Analyst, New Supply
In just over six years, Uber’s proud to be delivering our service throughout 63 countries in over 344 different cities across the globe. We are focussed on our mission is to deliver transportation as reliable as running water for everyone, everywhere. To do this, we are looking for a Regional Data Analyst who is excited and skilled in data-driven problem solving. If you have the passion and skills to unearth and analyze massive amounts of raw data and identify, quantify, and implement solutions to key business issues using that data, we have the perfect challenge for you.
As a Regional Data Analyst on the newly formed Central Regional Operations Team, you will work with a team of Regional Operations Managers to support strategic operational initiatives. The ideal candidate for this role will have stellar analytical skills, a marked taste for operational challenges, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present complex information.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop analyses to uncover deep insights in the core operational metrics of our business; uncover relationships between data and operational processes that lead to actionable insights.
- Use data visualization and other presentation tools to bring your insights to life; make complex findings easy to understand through action-oriented presentations in both verbal and written form.
- Develop analytical frameworks to determine how we should think about new, complex operational problems
- Create dashboards for internal stakeholders throughout the India region to monitor performance and predictively identify business problems
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of strategic operational projects; work with regional leadership and local managers to execute those strategies
- Hustle. Work long, hard, and smart to support Uber’s growth in India do whatever it takes to get the job done
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Exceptional Excel / SQL / data management skills – many say they are great at that, fewer truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there’s always more to learn)
- 3-5 years of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / data analysis or related experience; high-growth analytics or operations experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, economics, finance or similar field
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Strong communication skills; comfort presenting findings to peers and senior leaders alike.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Passion for Uber as a startup (all-hands-on-deck)
- Employees receive free and discounted Uber rides.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top