Regional Business Analyst (Greenlight) - Mexico
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Uber's Global Greenlight Program implements strategy, planning, innovation, and business development for the company's global network of Uber Greenlight locations, our in-person retail locations that serve drivers. These locations are one of the company's key growth channels for getting drivers on the road and keeping them engaged with Uber. It's an extremely rewarding and challenging team to work on because Uber Greenlight locations are the face of Uber for driver-partners, and our operations are essential for Uber's growth around the globe.
As a Business Operations Analyst on the Regional Team, you will drive strategic insights and detailed analytics related to scaling and optimizing this core company asset in Latin America (Spanish Speaking). The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
What you'll do
- Deep dive analytics - work closely with our field team to understand the intricacies of our operations around the region to identify and implement analysis that drives efficiency and improves the ways we interact with drivers.
- Build and own periodic reporting - take advantage of the ever-growing amount of data we have at our fingertips to help stakeholders all over LatAm manage and improve Greenlight operations.
- Coordinate with members of other business teams spanning the company to measure the impact and efficiency of new initiatives and business processes.
- Develop analytical frameworks to support Greenlight locations in new markets.
What you'll need
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, Operations Research, or other quantitative focus.
- At least one year of data analysis, quant driven consulting, investment banking, or related experience.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Analytical thinking - you connect the dots between the data and operations and gut check every number you see.
- SQL experience required - know how to access, interpret and package data so our team can deliver unique and innovative analysis to better our operations (scripting languages such as Python or R are also highly preferred).
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Team player - you will work closely with HQ teams like FP&A, Facilities and People Operations as well as Greenlight Managers.
- Balance attention to detail with timely execution.
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role.
- A self-starter attitude.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Gym reimbursement, paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top