Recruiting Experience Program Manager
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Our Recruiting Experience team is looking for a Program Manager to help support or drive multiple projects across the Recruiting org to help enhance the user experience for our key customers. The ideal candidate will move quickly as a builder and a do'er, proactively partnering with stakeholders to ensure overall program and project effectiveness. The Recruiting Experience Program Manager sees the world through people, processes and technology, always looking to find efficiencies while not compromising on quality or sacrificing on the user experience.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Build strong relationships with recruiting, people leadership, recruiting analytics, and other partners outside the people team
- Consult with stakeholders to prioritize, assess business needs, and seek continuous improvements on existing processes and programs
- Proficiency with technologies and processes ecosystems to best advice and help influence product and project roadmaps and processes
- Seek out innovative solutions and ways to improve all aspects of the recruiting experience for all impacted
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a people, operations, recruiting, or consulting role
- Attention to detail, timelines and a knack for creating, updating, and building project trackers
- Experience telling a story and influencing through a combination of strong interpersonal skills, through using process maps, and visual presentation tools like PowerPoint or Keynote
- Self driven and able to operate independently on projects with minimum supervision
- Grit and determination to tackle challenges as they come up
- Strategic mindset of thinking a few steps ahead of where the team is now
- Experience supporting or working with a global team
About the Team
The Recruiting Experience Team drives and supports multiple projects and oversees various programs and technologies that support our company's mission to hire the best and most diverse talent. Our customers include a global recruiting org of over 300 but our partners vary across all of Uber's People & Places organization.
Back to top