Recruiting Excellence Program Manager
Uber is evolving the way the world moves in cities. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 510 cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Uber is a company that has built our amazing products with motivated, talented people. Our People Analytics team is looking for a Recruiting Operations Program Manager - someone who can help us build our recruiting engine to handle the growth ahead. The right person will thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves finding solutions to people problems and can move quickly as a builder and do’er in a startup culture. The Recruiting Operations Program Manager sees the world through processes and technology, always looking to find efficiencies while not compromising on quality.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build strong relationships with recruiting leaders and analytics team.
- Identify and document current state of recruiting processes.
- Oversee sustainment of tools and technology through comprehensive and global support.
- Consult with recruiting teams to assess business needs and seek continuous improvements on existing processes
- Recommend best practice solutions and gain buy-in from leadership.
- Maintain ongoing technology and process ecosystem and roadmap of enhancements.
- Inform teams of cutting-edge industry technologies and innovation.
- Build reports and dashboards to measure technology/tool adoption, usage, and spend.dashboards to measure recruiting performance.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
- Technologically savvy. You have deep experience in working with complex HR/Recruiting systems and tools that help to push the needle forward in Recruiting.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize.
- Problem solver. You love to find solutions for the business. You’re comfortable managing inbound support requests.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world. You have a passion for data, analysis and reporting.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed. Partnering with managers and the people department to solve problems.
- Bias to action. You drive results in a big way and can get things done in a highly matrix’ed and relationship based organization.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 4+ years of prior analysis in a people, operations, or consulting.
- Strong experience with flowcharting tools, such as Visio
- Ability to tell a story with PowerPoint or Keynote.
- iCIMS experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- JIRA or equivalent issue tracking experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strategic mindset - you’re comfortable thinking a few steps ahead of where the team is now.
- Driven and focused self-starters, great communicators, amazing follow-through- you aggressively tackle your work and love the responsibility of being individually empowered.
- A preference for quality over quantity- you get the math right and aspire to build the right solution; you like a team that holds each other to a high bar.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, engineering, or human resources.
- Employees receive Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Back to top