Recruiting Coordinator, San Francisco
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, Uber.
We are growing at a rapid pace and San Francisco needs someone to not only keep it all straight but keep it moving. If you're passionate and dedicated this may be the gig for you. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow crazy fast and putting process in place to keep it moving.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... hundreds of offers each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed and the most organized when doing so.
You'll be tasked with supporting our recruiters and hiring managers to help build rad teams, ensure a positive onsite interview experience for all candidates and spread #UberLOVE wherever needed.
- Manage scheduling for interviews and communicate all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams.
- Facilitate onsite interviews and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- Be comfortable with the data; running reports (some ad-hoc) will be at least a weekly task.
- Spread the UberLOVE! Help coordinate and attend recruiting and networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Team up with our Recruiting Operations team to improve upon and streamline existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding top talent.
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Tech savvy - Mac, Google Drive & applicant tracking systems (a plus)
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top