Recruiting Coordinator Contractual - APAC
Uber is growing at a rapid pace, which means we need someone to not only keep it all straight but keep it moving. If you're passionate and dedicated this may be the gig for you.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow crazy fast and putting process in place to keep it moving.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... hundreds of offers each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You're respectful of the candidate and understand how stressful a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone. You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew - even if that means you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed and the most organized when doing so.
- Manage scheduling for interviews, campus events, hackathons, and other campus recruiting-related events.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR-related questions (benefits, comp, etc).
- Be comfortable with the data; running reports (some ad hoc) will be at least a weekly task.
- Spread the UberLOVE by planning summer intern training, off-sites, and networking events here at HQ.
- Work closely with our campus recruiters to improve existing programs.
- 2+ years experience in a recruitment scheduling
- Technically savvy, with Greenhouse or other ATS experience preferred.
- Degree or equivalent work experience.
- University recruiting experience is a plus.
Contractor: Expected duration 6 months with possibility of extension or absorption
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Eligibility to apply to other roles internally
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top