Recruiter - São Paulo
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building rad teams and partnering with our existing shop. You'll also:
- Source and hire across different teams in Latin America, our fastest growing region in the world.
- Create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to
- Be knowledgeable about our business and and be on point for HR rlated questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- Spread the UberLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future crew.
- Manage relationships across multiple teams
- 5+ years of excperience in full cycle recruiting
- Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Both in-house and agency experience is preferred
- Technical Savvy
- Fluent in English
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top