At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a Sales recruiter who has the same critical eye. Our recruiters must be able to find the diamonds in the rough.
We need help building out our Sales teams for UberEverything and Uber for Business. Both teams are in hyper growth mode, so you will have an ability to make an impact immediately. If you’re ready to work hard sourcing and hiring top talent nationwide and partner closely with hiring managers, this may be the gig for you.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, has an optimistic attitude, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest employees, maintaining our culture as we grow incredibly fast and streamlining process to keep it moving.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed.
You’ll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers and building stellar teams. You’ll also:
- Source and hire top Sales talent nationwide.
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here.
- Spread the UberLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Work closely with our US and global teams to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Keep ‘em warm! Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
- Preference for in-house recruiting experience with a focus on experienced Sales hires.
- 3-5 years of in-house recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Tech Savvy.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top