Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and innovative brand, and the transformative technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, uber. Delivering a premier, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a recruiter who has the same critical eye. Our recruiters must be able to find the diamonds in the rough.
We need help building our teams on a regional level. If you're ready to work hard sourcing and hiring top talent worldwide, this may be the role for you.
The right person will be comfortable taking initiative, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
Who you are
- Self-driven. You have exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... thousands of Uber applicants each month? No problem!'
- Curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Passionate about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Tenacious. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are dedicated to solving the difficult issues.
- A team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building high-performance teams and partnering with our existing shop. You'll also:
- Source and hire people nationwide.
- Manage hiring manager expectations, develop processes around interviewing and hire new team members.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here.
- Spread the UberLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Work closely with our LATAM team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
What you'll need
- Both in-house and agency experience is preferred (with available metrics to back up how great you are).
- At least 3 years of experience in full cycle recruiting.
- Technical Savvy.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top