Real Time Workforce Coordinator
About the job
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe and we're looking for an Real Time Workforce Coordinator (you!) to ensure schedule adherence and compliance of our Community Support Representatives. This role is responsible for intra-day management of service levels, site efficiency, agent adherence to schedule and compliance with established parameters during real time situations. This requires constant communication with Supervisors, Operations Managers and Support Center personnel.
What you'll do
- Monitor established thresholds for schedule adherence, online states, off-work events (break and pre-approved non-productivity activities), agent states that are not pre-approved and must be limited.
- Communicate with operations management for prompt resolution of issues identified in duties above
- Partnering with operations in recruitment of overtime or voluntary time off to assist with managing intra-day staffing levels
- Generate inclusive alerts for any type of situations that could disturb Service Level or efficiency (i.e. technical issues causing idle time and/or a higher than forecasted increase in call volume, and excessive general use of non-productive modes and/or agent population shrink)
- Reporting as required internal leadership (i.e. performance reporting, attendance and adherence reporting, documentation of outages and staffing impacts resulting from these, and any other ad-hoc reporting that may be required)
- Information exchange with stakeholders and all their vendors in a virtual call center environment
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
What you'll need
- 6 months of Call Center Operations or Workforce experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work night or weekend shift schedule
- Proficient in use of Gmail, word processing, and Excel
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top