Real Time Workforce Coordinator
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe and we're looking for an Real Time Workforce Coordinator (you!) to ensure schedule adherence and compliance of our Community Support Representatives. This role is responsible for intra-day management of service levels, site efficiency, agent adherence to schedule and compliance with established parameters during real time situations. This requires constant communication with Supervisors, Operations Managers and Support Center personnel.
What You'll Do
- Monitor established thresholds for schedule adherence, online states, off-work events (break and pre-approved non-productivity activities), agent states that are not pre-approved and must be limited
- Communicate with operations management for prompt resolution of issues identified in duties above
- Partnering with operations in recruitment of overtime or voluntary time off to assist with managing intraday staffing levels
- Generate inclusive alerts for any type of situations that could disturb Service Level or efficiency (i.e. technical issues causing idle time and/or a higher than forecasted increase in call volume, and excessive general use of non-productive modes and/or agent population shrink)
- Reporting as required internal leadership (i.e. performance reporting, attendance and adherence reporting, documentation of outages and staffing impacts resulting from these, and any other ad-hoc reporting that may be required)
- Information exchange with stakeholders and all their vendors in a virtual call center environment
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
What You'll Need
- Minimum 1 year of Call Center Operations or Workforce Management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work night or weekend shift schedule
- Proficient in use of Google suite of applications (i.e. Sheets, Gmail, Docs, etc.)
Back to top