Quality Auditor - Manila
At Uber, we are all about providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and partners. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
Community Operations Specialists are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. COSes help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our strongest evangelists. The COE Quality Auditor ensures that COSes are providing a consistently excellent quality of support to all our customers — no matter where they are from or what LOB they are in.
The right candidate for the Quality Auditor position is a subject matter expert who knows everything there is to know about their LOB, and is passionate about delivering world-class support by helping produce flawless customer interactions every time. The QA will spend time examining tickets and contacts, determining the root causes of any points of failure and addressing them. Utilizing their on-the-ground support experience and careful eye for detail, this candidate will help ensure an excellent support experience for our riders and partners, while improving the performance of COSes throughout the Center of Excellence.
WHO YOU ARE
- Highly detail-oriented. You can see the smallest details and know how the data you generate affects the bigger picture.
- Self-motivated. You are reliable and meet deadlines.
- Creative and proactive. Thinking about a bigger picture and how we can improve comes naturally.
- A driver for change. You have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced team setting and can identify, embrace, and drive change where needed.
- Communicator. You love to collaborate cross-functionally with other departments, communicate changes, and share ideas.
- Confident. Calling out errors or presenting findings to upper management is no sweat. You are passionate about doing the right thing and can "step on toes" when needed.
- A lover of feedback. You believe that both positive and constructive feedback is immensely valuable. You are able to provide useful feedback to COSes to improve their performance, and can use feedback provided to you to improve your own.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Monitor and check quality for email or phone support for assigned LOB/ region
- Report on weekly quality metrics, helping your specific LOB trend towards a 33,000 EPMO
- Deep dive and analyze to find trends and root causes of errors to improve COS performance
- Provide quality intelligence to help Team Leads close loops with COSes
- Liaise with various lines of businesses and regions to calibrate audits, implement best practices and drive performance improvements
- Identify root causes and improvement opportunities in training, process and policies
- Coordinate with Learning and Development to turn quality data into learning opportunities for both new and tenured COSes
- Collect and present data to management and regional CommOps in reports and weekly business reviews
- Previous QA experience (either phone or email)
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills — must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their issues
- Ability to provide actionable qualitative feedback on quantitative data
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- Ability to analyze data and present findings coherently and confidently
- Intermediate Excel knowledge at a minimum
- Willingness to work on shifting schedules
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Support experience in a high-volume environment
- Familiarity with analytical tools; SQL knowledge a huge plus
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated, hard-working co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top