Quality Assurance Manager - APAC
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
At Uber, we are all about providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and partners. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
To support this, we're looking for an all-star Quality Manager to work in our Center of Excellence in Manila. You will be part of a team leading the internal quality program, delivering actionable support quality insights to key operations teams around the business. You will think strategically to drive projects which improve agent quality, site calibration and deliver business insight from audit results.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be tasked with supporting the Global Quality Assurance team on the execution of our strategy to empower agents. You're prepared to:
- Manage the Center Of Excellence Quality Audit processes
- Manage a team of Quality Auditors performing quality assurance audits in your line of business
- Work together with other Quality Managers in the Agent Success team on improving quality at the site level, closing the feedback loop with regional teams, and other quality-related initiatives
- Coordinate with regional teams in the different LOBs supported by the Center Of Excellence to give data-based feedback on what processes can be improved in order to increase the quality of our support
- Provide agent-level and team-level quality data to Center Of Excellence internal management teams to inform coaching and improve individual performance
- Provide insights to other teams in the business on what is causing customer pain and how we can improve the product experience
- Liaise with BPO quality teams to coordinate quality processes and generate site-level quality metrics with a central auditing team
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience managing quality assurance systems, or 3+ years investment banking / consulting / analytical or related experience;
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or other field with quantitative focus
- Exceptional advanced Excel / data management skills
- Strong data storytelling skills - Ability to interpret and display data insights clearly
- Stakeholder management
- Positive people manager with a knack for developing talented individuals
- SQL knowledge is helpful (but not required)
- Employees will receive lots of free Uber rides each month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated, hard-working co-workers in a fun office environment
- Salary and compensation based on experience.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top