Qualitative Research Manager
The Market and Consumer Research team shapes the marketing and business direction of Uber by providing data-driven answers to the company's most important questions. Composed of researchers, data scientists, and engineers, our team makes an impact across Uber by uncovering rich, deep insights that inform the marketing and creative process using brand, position, message, and segmentation research techniques.
Our team is passionate about our customers, action-oriented and sparks creativity. We produce the highest-quality insights while pioneering original research techniques.
As the Qualitative Insights Lead for India, you will be responsible for providing insights that shape the roadmap and direction for Uber's business and marketing. To do so, you'll work together with marketing teams across the region to answer key business questions by leading, planning, and executing qualitative insights research. In this role, you will be a key part of making sure employees throughout the company internalize the voice of our customers.
If you're a qualitative research insights professional with the analytical ability to identify key trends and ladder them up to marketing strategies and broad creative themes, then we're looking for you.
What you'll need
- 5 years of experience executing qualitative research.
- Extensive experience moderating discussion groups and in-depth interviews as well as in-person and online methodologies.
- Academic accreditation or professional research coursework or certification in qualitative market research methodologies.
- Experience working at or with brand and marketing research companies.
- Experience managing the end-to-end insights process, from developing research plans to implementing insights and strategic imperatives.
- Ability to analyze long, free-form text responses.
- Experience anchoring analysis to business problems and identifying key themes.
- Doctoral or graduate degree in survey methodology, market research, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience working at or with marketing creative agencies.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top