Project Manager - Washington DC
At Uber, providing world class customer support to riders and driver partners is a core feature of our product experience. Delivering this caliber of support isn’t easy – it takes leaders who can understand Uber’s operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists. We’re looking for an all-star leader to take ownership of ensuring that when any of Uber’s customers in the US experiences Uber support, they leave delighted by the experience.
The LOB Content and Project Manager is responsible for leading projects to improve the quality of service for a given line of business at Uber through new processes and processes, including drafting and implementing a wide variety of support content, both internal and external-facing. You will work closely with the other member of the team, including analysts, to define and implement the desired service experience and take ownership for developing and iterating support content designed to improve agent and resolution quality. In addition, you will lead efforts to craft external content designed to help our rider and driver community serve themselves without having to reach out to the support team. You will also be responsible for defining success for each type of content and building systems to track and measure performance, all while collaborating with other archivists around the organization to ensure a high bar of consistency.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with your team to develop new processes and content that reflects strategic changes, product updates, and support policies related to any given line of business
- Draft and implement content across a wide variety of platforms – internal knowledge bases, external facing customer resources, and pre-loaded agent responses, to name a few
- Collaborate with other teams to iterate and experiment with process and content (language, tone, format, etc.) to strive for the highest possible level of quality and consistency
- Partner with the Training team to commission line of business-specific training courses and curriculum, communicating often to align on goals and expectations
- Determine the definition of success for various processes and forms of content; track performance and share best practices throughout the organization while iterating as needed
- 2+ years focused on project management and/or content creation, with previous support experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, process oriented and deadline driven
- Proficiency in Confluence a plus
- Experience with A/B testing
- You are a wordsmith – you’re quick to understand the required tone for any given situation at Uber (of which there are literally thousands) and craft content that resonates as a result
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top