Project Manager, Content Creation
About the job
At Uber, providing excellent customer support to riders and driver partners is a core feature of our product experience. Delivering this caliber of support isn't easy - it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help resolve problems where no solution currently exists. We're looking for an outstanding leader to take ownership of ensuring that when any of Uber's customers in the US experiences Uber support, they leave delighted by the experience.
As the Project Manager for Content Creation, you are responsible for leading projects to improve the quality of service for a given line of business at Uber through new processes, including drafting and implementing a wide variety of support content that is both internal and external-facing. You will work closely with the other members of the team, including analysts, to define and implement the desired service experience and take ownership for developing and iterating support content designed to improve agent and resolution quality, and measure the performance of the content you create.
What you'll do
- Work closely with your team to develop new processes and content that reflects strategic changes, product updates, and support policies related to any given line of business
- Draft and implement content across a wide variety of platforms - internal knowledge bases, external facing customer resources, and pre-loaded agent responses, to name a few
- Collaborate with other teams to iterate and experiment with process and content (language, tone, format, etc.) to strive for the highest possible level of quality and consistency
- Partner with the training team to commission line of business-specific training courses and curriculum, communicating often to align on goals and expectations
- Track performance and share best practices throughout the organization while iterating as needed
What you'll need
- At least 2 years experience in project management and/or content creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, process oriented
- Experience with A/B testing
- You are a wordsmith - you're quick to understand the necessary tone for any given situation at Uber (of which there are literally thousands) and craft content that resonates as a result
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top