Project Manager Analyst- Mexico City
Uber OverviewAbout Uber
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Job DescriptionAbout the role
The Project Manager Analyst will take a data driven approach to informing decisions and process improvements critical to the success of our support organization within any given line of business. You will be first and foremost a strategist, using a deep knowledge of the product, a passion for agent success and strong customer support, and analytical skills to design policies and processes that are simultaneously the best for the business, the agent, and the customer.
PerksWhat You'll Do
- Drive analysis on projects/experiments and use that to inform important strategic decisions improving the support experience for drivers and riders
- Work closely with your LOB Manager to develop new processes and content that reflects strategic changes, product updates and support policies to any given line of business
- Coordinate with other members of the Global Community Operations Team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes around the world
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company with new markets and products
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to track and communicate performance metrics as they relate to your line of business
What You'll Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience using data to drive business decisions
- Experience working in a support environment highly preferred (contact management analytics, Zendesk API familiarity, etc.)
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role
- Self-starter attitude
- Experience presenting data visually
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational habits
- Creative and problem solving mindset
- Ability to clearly communicate and present information
Bonus Points if
- SQL proficiency
- High growth, technology, strategy consulting, investment banking/private equity background
About the Team
At Uber, providing extraordinary customer support to riders and driver partners is a core feature of our product experience. The Community Operations Team is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver support around the globe during our most critical incidents and accidents. Delivering this support isn't easy - it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists
Back to top