Project Manager Analyst- Mexico City
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
The Project Manager Analyst will take a data driven approach to informing decisions and process improvements critical to the success of our support organization within any given line of business. You will be first and foremost a strategist, using a deep knowledge of the product, a passion for agent success and strong customer support, and analytical skills to design policies and processes that are simultaneously the best for the business, the agent, and the customer. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, a creative and problem solving mindset, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
What You'll Do:
- Drive analysis on projects/experiments and use that to inform important strategic decisions improving the support experience for drivers and riders
- Work closely with your LOB Manager to develop new processes and content that reflects strategic changes, product updates and support policies to any given line of business.
- Coordinate with other members of the Global Community Operations Team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes around the world
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company with new markets and products
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to track and communicate performance metrics as they relate to your line of business
- 1-5 years of experience using data to drive business decisions; High growth, technology, strategy consulting, investment banking/private equity background.
- Experience working in a support environment highly preferred (contact management analytics, Zendesk API familiarity, etc.)
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Experience presenting data visually
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills - many say they are great at Excel, few truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there's always more to learn)
- SQL proficiency preferred
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top