Project Coordinator - Office Administration
About the job
The Project Coordinator will be part of the Chicago Center of Excellence team and will ensure all of the administrative needs of the office are met. This role will report directly to the Site Leader and coordinates with the leadership team on all office projects.
What you'll do
- Be attuned to the specific needs of team's culture, identify root causes of engagement issues, and collaborate with the management and HR team to address them.
- Oversee calendar including adding, canceling and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place.
- Calendar gatekeeping, prioritizing and providing recommendations.
- Plan and coordinate external facing meetings, which may include cross functional teams and outside vendors.
- Partner with Facilities, IT and Security to resolve any logistical issues and assist in every way possible to ensure tasks are completed.
- Support the local senior management team with day-to-day initiatives and administrative needs.
- Work closely with Facilities team on all office management needs, including office supply ordering.
- Organize internal and external office events, team trips, meetings and outings including vendor selection and negotiation.
- Facilitate the new employee onboarding process on a local level.
- Develop, and manage our ever evolving employee gift inventory and distribution.
What you'll need
- At least 3 years of senior team level support experience or as executive assistant, office manager, or similar.
- Attention to Detail. Being right the first time matters a lot to us.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment. Experience in startup/tech environment preferred.
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- High energy, enthusiasm and professionalism.
Bonus points if
- Previous experience with project management software
- High level of proficiency with Google Drive/Office Suite
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top