Program Specialist - Workforce Management
About the job
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service implemented in the smartest, most efficient way. The Global Network Team is committed to creating an efficient network that provides our community with a seamless, prompt, and complete resolution to their concerns - every time.
Accurately planning Customer Service Representative (CSR) staffing needs to meet response time targets is a critical enabler to delivering an excellent support experience. The Program Specialist - WFM will work with the regional WFM Manager to focus on operational excellence across our BPO network, turning data into business insights that will power our ability to scale and optimize our global support network.
What you'll do
- Collect various data points from several internal and external stakeholders, then direct vendors and internal teams to modify operations in line with your conclusions for the betterment of the business. Your actions will have direct cost and quality implications.
- Facilitate analysis on global operations and strategic decisions to optimize processes within Uber's customer support network
- Coordinate with various stakeholders across the company to predict and measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Create, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist global and regional operations managers
What you'll need
- At least 2 years of analytics, project management, or operations experience
- Experience working in Excel/Google sheets. You will analyze data regarding weekly vendor performance and make operational decisions that will have a real impact on Uber's support network
- Excellent decision making skills and the ability to deal well with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a high volume, high stakes environment and consult on numerous operational projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to consult and guide others to the best business decisions for the company
- Ability to influence others by using data and effective communication cadences
Bonus points if
- SQL proficiency
- Workforce Management experience
- Knowledge of programming languages to automate processes (e.g. Python)
- Prior experience with Workforce Management software (e.g., NICE, IEX, Aspect, etc.)
- Experience designing communication for internal stakeholders
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world. Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top