Program Manager, Mobile Operations
The Mobile Ops team manages the logistics and operations behind the mobile devices driver-partners and UberEATs restaurants use around the world. In India, Latam, and MEA, where device costs are high and smartphone penetration is low, this operation is critical to ensuring that we’re able to get enough drivers and restaurants on the platform to meet skyrocketing demand for Uber.
As a Mobile Operations Program Manager on Uber’s PRO team (Process, Resource, & Optimization), you will help manage our global supply chain. In this intense business side startup role, you will be responsible for supporting the distribution and recall of devices to support city growth and profitability.With mobile devices in over 60 countries around the globe, we need an absolute rockstar to deliver operational excellence. The ideal candidate for this role will have supply chain experience and be process-minded. Further, this candidate will have excellent analytical and communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Project Management. Manage and execute mobile-related projects from end to end
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with aggressive timelines for completion
- Vendor Management. Initiate, build and maintain relationships with global vendors
- Analytics. Integrate analysis and business rationale to drive results
- Team Up. Work with key stakeholders across finance, growth, engineering, business development, legal and community operations
- Be An Owner. Lead cost reviews that deep dive through every aspect of your project costs
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber’s mobile costs and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or another area with a quantitative focus
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, supply chain, telecom, distribution or logistics
- Hands-on experience leading cross-functional projects with tight deadlines and willingness to be “in the weeds”
- Strong Excel skills and plenty of experience working with large datasets – SQL a plus
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to drive new initiatives with little oversight
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- A passion for the world of mobile to understand key trends and market shifts
- Employees receive monthly Uber credits
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top