Program Manager - FinTech
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. Our mission is to empower Uber to grow intelligently and to enable business decisions through real-time and predictive data insights. FinTech is a part of the CFO’s organization and responsible for innovating & building the best financial products & systems in the world. Our DNA is customer obsession, top-quality products, teamwork and transparency.
We are currently seeking a Program Manager within the FinTech team to drive significant projects, initiatives and system implementation within the Finance organization. Key responsibilities include driving program scope definition, program management and team portfolio management.
The right candidate will have proven track record in applying large-scale program management methodology, and has deep experience and understanding of technology and finance, cross-functional team management, change management, and organizational dynamics.
What You’ll Do:
- Create global project plans with detailed drilldowns into geographic/country-specific deployments
- Resource, scope, schedule management, projects and tasks
- Obtain detailed requirements from product teams and align cross functional team initiatives
- Manage team to deliver functional and technical requirements, systems integrations and operational playbooks
- Develop plans for system testing and certifications
- Conduct workshops and stakeholder meetings to steer team updates
- Categorize and track issues & KPI’s, ensure proper resolutions from the product team
- Ensure compliance with project management process and tools across the portfolio
- Support portfolio management of FinTech projects executed within the team
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 3+ years experience deploying financial systems transformation projects in complex, global organizations coupled with a minimum 5+ years total experience in accounting, finance, or related business experience
- Excellent communicator with the ability to align teams and liaise effectively with leaders
- Go-getter, fierce task-master
- Experience in hyper growth and/or pre-IPO technology company
- A team oriented leader comfortable managing external vendor partners as wells as internal stakeholders including Uber management and executives
- Bachelor Degree from a top-tier University, MBA or PMP a plus!
- Employees are given Uber credits each month
- Work with a diverse set of analytical powerhouses that are changing the way the world works
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top