Are you comfortable juggling massive projects to build a world-class engineering environment, launching our intern program, and creating a brand new on boarding experience all at the same time? Sounds good, because that's an average day here at Uber!
We're looking for a creative organizational mastermind to lead a diverse set of programs that enable us to aggressively scale Finance Engineering Team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance Engineering and surrounded with our high impact engineering team you'll be able to step in and have immediate impact because, well, there's a ton of work to do.
This role is best suited for someone who loves to juggle with a smile on their face! :)
Think this is you? Read on…
What You'll do:
- On boarding/orientation site activities: general India on boarding of new engineering/product employees
- Tech Brand/External communications - meetups, tech talks, fireside chats and building external tech brand for Uber in India
- Internal Communications - enabling teams to know what everyone is working on and communicating our wins/updates to HQ/other stakeholders
- Culture, Events & offsite - helping the site celebrate & build a strong Uber culture.
- Working with the recruiting team to make sure we have set process around Internship, Campus recruitment, HC planning etc.
- Facilities partnership
- Launch and drive critical programs and projects from scratch to create a world-class engineering environment
- Be on the ground floor of building a truly special technology organization in Hyderabad.
- Graduate or Post Grad
- Prior experience in a strong engineering/product organizations that grew from zero to hundreds of employees.
- Experience partnering with leadership to scale and grow an engineering site
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Demonstrated success in leading engineering centre focused programs and projects in a fast paced technology environment
- Proven experience in championing culture and social activities at an engineering site.
- A passion for Uber!
- Employees are given Free and Discounted Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered breakfast and lunch, free snacks.
- Gym and mobile phone reimbursement
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top