Product Marketing Manager - UberEverything - Couriers
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. With UberEverything we’re building Uber’s next set of businesses; whether it’s delivering food insanely quickly with UberEATS or sending things across town with UberRUSH, you will be involved in some of the new exciting business lines coming out of Uber. If done right, we believe that this will transform communities, power businesses and fundamentally change the way people live in a city.
Uber is creating flexible ways to earn money for hundreds of thousands of drivers across the world. As a product marketing manager focused on driver partners and the delivery experience it’s your job to be their champion: you understand what’s important to them, and you’re committed to helping them succeed.
We’re providing a brand new way to partner with Uber through delivery. As part of this new team you’ll develop, execute and own the team’s go-to-market, demand generation and lifecycle growth strategies for delivery partners. Through the highly impactful programs you launch, you’ll grow the number of drivers delivering with Uber and making sure they’re successful.
You also need analytical chops and experience driving growth as you will be responsible for global driver focused campaigns and will be constantly fine tuning many marketing levers to grow the community.
If you do all of this well we will build the community and components for work that puts them first. Whether someone needs money as a part time student or even if they are already driving passengers on Uber, you can help make it easy for them to earn money when they want.
Growing the community and making our delivery partners successful is a determining factor in moving to a world where the idea of sending something across town is as easy as pushing a button.
What you’ll do:
- Craft impactful launch plans, including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Partner with Product, Design & Engineering to build simple, powerful and delightful experiences for driver partners
- Execute effective acquisition & engagement campaigns that will grow the number of drivers delivering with Uber
- Shape the Uber brand to make delivering with Uber one of the most coveted ways to earn money
- Drive research plans to derive customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Work closely with operations to provide them with the creative content, user insights and data analytics they need to succeed
- Inspire the UberEverything team with a compelling vision for partnering with drivers
- Be the advocate for drivers in all your interactions
What you need:
- 5+ years experience delivering highly successful of go-to-market, demand generation and growth strategies with your fingerprints all over them – you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Business or related field
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter.
- Top-notch at data-driven market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- A lead generation expert: You can devise highly effective programs to generate qualified leads for your product. You’re super creative and can rapidly execute on your ideas.
- An email master: You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective automated email marketing campaigns. Experience with ExactTarget, a plus.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. Experience with SQL is a plus.
- A “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top