Product Marketing Manager - UberEATS - Latam
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation, food and delivery. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities more convenient, safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery. Uber's proud to be delivering our service throughout 3 countries in Latam already, with amazing success and incredible opportunities to continue to grow.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will envision and execute on a growth and go-to-market strategy for UberEATS core products. You will drive highly impactful growth programs and campaigns to boost eater, restaurant and courier acquisition, engagement, and lifetime value. You will craft effective launch plans including messaging and pitch. Your performance will be measured by the growth of the product, and your ability to work closely with and enhance the productivity of a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Design, Engineering, Business Development, and Operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing.
- Top-notch at market research: You're a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you integrate this information into your growth strategies.
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
- Product visionary: You'll be tasked with understanding the needs and impaxt that product changes and features have on the market and where it needs to go to accelerate conversion and engagement.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 5 years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies, with a focus on developer marketing.
- A computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience is a plus.
- A "driver" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy. You can also play copywriter.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- True passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology / operations nature.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you are building. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top