Product Marketing Manager, UberEATS - EMEA
Want to take on the challenge of creating a value proposition that shifts current food behaviour to the future of eating? Or create new user loyalty or pricing value from scratch with fantastic operations and planning teams? Launch kick ass features that drive stepwise improvement in conversion and customer satisfaction? We are the team for you.
Be part of an agile, get things done UberEATS EMEA regional team, that cares the most about doing the right thing for our customers, quickly and gets results. UberEATS delivers the best food in your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. So just tap the app, get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
With over 100 cities and 28 countries, UberEATS has rapidly become a massive growth opportunity within Uber. In EMEA, UberEATS is already in 12 countries and 40+ cities and is looking to further expand its footprint in the region.
We are looking for a strong Product Marketing Manager who can evolve our audience focus and offering to consumers across the wide variety of markets we have in EMEA including claims that leverage product, operational expertise, pricing and innovative marketing solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the audience expert - evolve and develop audience targeting strategy aimed at consumers
- Work with operations and strategy teams to strengthen our value propositions by evaluating and creating initiatives from loyalty programmes thru to new pricing strategies
- Create marketing plans for and launch new product features across all countries in EMEA
- Be the product evangelist - know the product inside out, create exciting educational demos and market the best of the product that drive consumer behaviour
- Collaborate with PR on consumer and tech press storylines
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Analytical mindset that can translate data into value propositions
- Customer driven thinking - biased to research and data and curious
- A track record of working with product teams
- Structured and strategic thinker able to execute - think first but then get it done
- Able to deal with moving product timelines and adjusting plans on the fly
- Be comfortable with challenging problems, in very competitive markets / industries and a natural team player, with a strong track record of cross-functional leadership and partnership
- High emotional intelligence and empathy
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Uber credits for ordering UberEATS or taking Uber rides
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the UberEATs
- Working in a high energy and engaging environment
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top