Product Marketing Manager - Uber For Business - UberEVENTS
Uber for Business builds products to make Uber the default choice for their business transportation needs at the employee, company, and customer level. This includes everything from our business platform that allows companies to adopt Uber organization-wide to in-app, to features like Business Profiles which make business travel more seamless for our millions of riders, and UberEVENTS that enables businesses to provide transportation to individuals for things like conferences, and recruiting.
As the Product Marketing Manager for UberEVENTS, you will execute on go-to-market, demand generation and growth strategies for UberEVENTS focused on both B2B and B2C audiences. You will craft effective launch plans, including key messaging. You will drive customer insights and market validation for new products. For B2B, you will drive highly impactful programs to generate leads and maximize lead conversion. You will enable a growing sales team with the content, training and analytics they need to have successful sales conversations. For B2C, you will expand the reach of UberEVENTS by building a consumer marketing strategy with targeted campaigns focused on a few key consumer use cases.
Your performance will be measured by the impact of the programs you launch, and your ability to work closely with and enhance the productivity of a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Product, Design, Engineering, Business Development, Sales, and Operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years experience delivering highly successful B2B and B2C go-to-market, demand generation and growth strategies with your fingerprints all over them - you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Business or related field
- A lead generation expert: You can devise highly effective programs to generate qualified leads for your product. You’re super creative and can rapidly execute on your ideas.
- An email master: You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective automated email marketing campaigns.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter.
- Top-notch at market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- A “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Rider-centricity - examples from your past of tough product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your riders’ problems.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- You’ll be able to travel to Uber’s most interesting international cities.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We're bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Back to top