Product Marketing Manager - Uber For Business - UberCENTRAL
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber for Business builds products to make Uber the default choice for their business transportation needs at the employee, company, and customer level. This includes everything from our business platform that allows companies to adopt Uber organization-wide to in-app, to features like Business Profiles which make business travel more seamless for our millions of riders, and UberCENTRAL that enables businesses to provide rides for their customers.
As the Product Marketing Manager for UberCENTRAL, you will execute on go-to-market, demand generation and growth strategies for UberCENTRAL. You will drive highly impactful programs to generate leads and maximize lead conversion. You will enable a growing sales team with the content, training and analytics they need to have successful sales conversations. You will craft effective launch plans including key messaging. You will drive customer insights and market validation for new products.
Your performance will be measured by the impact of the programs you launch, and your ability to work closely with and enhance the productivity of a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Product, Design, Engineering, Business Development, Sales, and Operations.
What you'll need
- At least need 5 years experience delivering highly successful B2B go-to-market, demand generation and growth strategies with your signature all over them.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Business or related field.
- A lead generation experienced professional: You can devise highly effective programs to generate qualified leads for your product. You're creative and can quickly execute on your ideas.
- Excellent emailing skills. You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective automated email marketing campaigns.
- You take initiative with data: you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can turn it into an insightful story. You know how to use data to make decisions without getting stuck in paralysis by analysis.
- Ability to articulate the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a meaningful messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also act as a copywriter.
- Market research skills: You're a truth-seeker. You know your market and customers better than anyone, and you're excellent at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- A "driver" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and an excellent disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Rider-centricity - examples from your past of tough product challenges that you persevered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your riders' problems.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and take on something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- True passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology / operations nature.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top