Product Marketing Manager - Financial Services and Partnerships
Uber is evolving the way the world moves, and the way people get a car. The goal of the Vehicle Solutions program is to help new and existing drivers get access to vehicles through financing, leasing, discounts, and rental offerings. Uber has partnered with auto manufacturers, lenders, and rental companies to connect drivers with special offers tailored to ridesharing to make it easier and faster to get a car.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
As a Product Marketing Manager for Vehicle Solutions you will be responsible for driving business success by working closely with product, ops, UX/design, engineering and growth marketing teams to drive top-of-funnel growth and conversion. As part of this role you will be responsible for building impactful marketing programs for Vehicle Solutions around the world. This role requires a combination of product understanding, creative/brand thinking, communication skills as well as consumer marketing experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own audience insights – Drive research plans to steer and validate the product roadmap.
- Go to market prowess – Build, optimize, and scale go-to-market, channel playbooks, and marketing assets to launch product and feature updates globally.
- Engagement and lifecycle campaigns – Create and execute on campaigns that show impact in adoption and engagement, working with both local and paid marketing teams.
- Craft the narrative – Craft the Vehicle Solutions messaging and positioning to be used across each stage of the funnel, test, and optimize across target audiences, understanding that these messages may vary widely from country to country.
- Cross-functional teamwork – Work with ops teams around the world, as well as product management, engineering, and paid and local marketing teams.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years experience delivering highly successful demand generation and user acquisition strategies with your fingerprints all over them, focus on auto or consumer lending a plus
- BS/MS in Economics, Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter.
- An owner’s mindset – you can collaborate and get your hands dirty working with engineers, designers and the product managers to drive growth and bring new products to market.
- The ability to make big bold bets using limited information. Every day we do things that have never been done before, and you will need to be comfortable with informed risk-taking.
- Top-notch at data-driven market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- A growth expert: You can devise highly effective programs to generate acquire and convert leads for your product. You’re super creative and can rapidly execute on your ideas.
- An email master: You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective email marketing campaigns that drive engagement. Experience with ExactTarget is a plus.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. Experience with SQL is a plus.
- A “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top