Product Marketing Manager - Experiences - Partnerships
We’re seeking a small group of talented product leaders to define and execute against a giant vision that builds upon what Uber has brought to the world so far. As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work among star engineers, designers and product managers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment.
The role demands technical depth, principled thinking, well-honed product judgment, a stubborn refusal to settle, bold innovation, a high design bar and a mentality of starting with the user and working backwards. Sound like you? Read on…
Uber regularly partners with top brands to build exciting new experiences for Uber users around the world. In the past few months alone we’ve teamed up with Star Wars Rogue One, Snapchat, Apple, and Pandora to make magic for our riders and drivers.
As a Product Marketing Manager on the Partnerships team you’ll build on this momentum, charting new paths for Uber by innovating with the world’s top companies. You’ll own the growth and go-to-market strategies for our partnerships, running programs which acquire new users, drive loyalty, and develop mutually beneficial relationships with our partners.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies, with a focus on consumer and B2B marketing.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing.
- Top-notch at market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you integrate this information into your growth strategies.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy. You can also play copywriter.
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels – you know how to match the message to the medium.
- High-output leadership: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- Experience collaborating with partners on product development and marketing is appreciated, but not required.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top