Product Marketing Manager - Advanced Technologies Group / ATG - Self Driving
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager at Uber ATG, you'll craft the story of self-driving technology and its potential. You'll collaborate closely with product, design, communications, policy, and engineering to understand our key stakeholders and audiences and build marketing plans to educate and inform them.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Be the champion for our external stakeholders in internal meetings by bringing audience insights and empathy to product discussions.
- Drive research plans to derive customer and stakeholder insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Build trust and credibility with marketing programs and other storytelling tools
- Inspire the rest of the team with a compelling vision for how self-driving technology exists in the real world
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years combined product and product marketing experience delivering highly successful user engagement strategies, with experience communicating to a wide variety of audiences.
- Able to communicate the essence of a product and the value it creates.
- Experience delivering content, formats, and execution that aligns with audiences and helps educate and build credibility
- Experience doing user research, including industry, customer, stakeholder, and competition
- Able to collaborate and get into the details working with engineers, designers and product managers to tell compelling stories and bring new products to market.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A passion for transportation and new technology
About the Team
At the Advanced Technologies Group (ATG), we are building technologies that will transform the way the world moves. Our teams in Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Phoenix, and Toronto are dedicated to mapping, software and hardware development, vehicle safety, and operations for self-driving technology. Our teams are passionate about developing a self-driving system that will one day move people and things around more safely, efficiently, and cost effectively.
Back to top