Product Marketing Manager
Uber has already found strong product/market fit with its world-changing service. But it is absolutely day one for us. We’re seeking a small group of unbelievably talented product leaders to define and execute against a giant vision that builds upon what Uber has brought to the world so far.
If you have the right stuff to join the Uber Product Marketing team, you’ll work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. The role demands principled thinking, well honed product marketing judgment, a stubborn refusal to settle,bold innovation,a high design bar and a mentality of starting with the rider and working backwards.
As a Product Marketing Manager on the Partnerships team, you will envision and execute on a growth and go-to-market strategy for strategic partnerships between Uber and the world’s top companies. You will drive highly impactful programs to acquire new users, drive loyalty, and develop mutually beneficial relationships with our partners. Your role will include developing an overarching strategy that spans the full spectrum of partners – across industries ranging from travel to financial services to non-profits – and collaborating with their teams to bring new user experiences to life.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies, with a focus on B2C and B2B marketing
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing
- Top-notch at market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you integrate this information into your growth strategies
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels – you know how to match the message to the medium
- A “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy. You can also play copywriter
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature
- International Experience. You understand the unique opportunities and challenges around working in India. You are comfortable adapting offerings to fit the needs of the Indian market and are adept at managing projects which require coordination with several remote teams. You can relay the product requirements of a region back to product and business teams sitting in HQ
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- Rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another app, we’re moving tech as well as real people and assets, and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, super motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top