Product Manager - UberEverything - Enterprise
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. With UberEverything we're building Uber's next set of businesses; whether it's delivering food insanely quickly with UberEATS or sending things across town with UberRUSH, you will be involved in some of the new exciting business lines coming out of Uber. If done right, we believe that this will transform communities, power businesses and fundamentally change the way people live in a city.
As the lead Senior Product Manager for Enterprise, you will envision and execute on a strategy for how we work with the largest restaurant chains and retailers in the world. How do we onboard tens of thousands of restaurant locations onto UberEATS? How do we work with the largest grocers to do same-day delivery using UberRUSH? How do we evolve our infrastructure, reporting, tools and operations to be enterprise grade? As the Senior Product Manager for UberEverything Enterprise, these are the types of questions you will wrestle with every day. You will own this critical component of our new businesses, working closely with colleagues across Business Development, Operations, Engineering, Design and Marketing to bring your ideas to life.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5-8 years experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them — and you're extremely proud of what you've accomplished
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally including hands-on software engineering experience. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the metal
- Focused on building businesses, not features. Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- Enterprise. You have deep experience working directly with enterprise customers and collaborating with business development. You have a passion for building enterprise products
- Customer obsessed. You take on complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users and partner's problems
- Finger-tippiness with data. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- "Driver" personality. You are biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- High bar across the board — from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- True passion for Uber's mission, our products, and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We're bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top