Product Manager - Uber For Business - UberEVENTS
Uber has already found strong product/market fit with its world-changing service. But it is absolutely day one for us. We’re seeking a small group of unbelievably talented product marketing leaders to define and execute against a giant vision that builds upon what Uber has brought to the world so far.
If you have the right stuff to join the Uber Product team, you’ll work among star engineers, designers and product managers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly user-centric and we deeply believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands great creativity, principled thinking, well honed product judgment, a stubborn refusal to settle, bold innovation, a high design bar and a mentality of starting with the rider and working backwards.
Sound like you? Read on…
As a Uber for Business Product Manager, you will envision and execute on a growth and go-to-market strategy for driving business travel on Uber. You will own the Uber Events product end-to-end and will scope out and build new features and offerings to meet the needs of variety of different types of organizations and users.
Your performance will be measured by the growth of your product, and your ability to work closely with and enhance the productivity of a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Analytics, Design, Engineering, Business Development, and Operations.
Uber for Business builds products to make Uber the default choice for business travel at the individual and company level. This includes everything from our business platform that allows companies to adopt Uber organization-wide to in-app features like Business Profiles which make business travel more seamless for our millions of riders.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Internalize and deeply understand Uber’s mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team
- Distill vision and strategy for the team, get all members of cross-functional team #superpumped.
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, rider behavior or other business metrics. Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
- Drive cross-functional team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning (roadmap) and design of entirely new Uber products and product features to deliver against team and company goals. Requires challenging all members of cross-functional team (engineering, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Drive definition of and execution against product go-to-market plan, including phasing and marketing.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all Uber employees to riders.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top